Updated Schedule and Price Information at:
Introducing Johnny Wolf, ABC Instructor
Gatsby here. I remember meeting Johnny Wolf for the first time in NYC when I was a bootcamp student. I was very excited to meet “The Legend:” founder of the So Cal Lair, one the most active and well-run lairs in the country, and experienced pick-up artist who has dated and slept with all types of girls including hot blonde white girls, every type of asian girl possible, and was currently dating a hot black maxim model at the time. He didn’t disappoint.
During the course of dinner, he started talking to this hot blonde nearby. After the conversation (and number close), I asked him how he knew her. He said he didn’t . Now, I have seen number closes numerous times from gurus and advanced puas, but Johnny Wolf has got to have the best approach game I’ve observed. He can talk to anyone, anywhere, no matter what situation and logistics.
He is smooth, gregarious, and alpha.
His teaching style is that of a friendly, supportive brother, but when push comes to shove, he’ll get real with you. He will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to. He will demo and help you out, but he will also push you and challenge you. And he cares about his students a LOT. I know since I was a student in his bootcamp once.
I’m not the only one that feels this way, here are some excerpts from testimonials of past clients.
Ash: “This review is personal to me since I was fortunate enough to have him as my 1-on-1 bootcamp instructor … It will be about Johnny Wolf, the friend … He is a person that lays it all out in order for you to learn … About Johnny’s sarges, on the rooftop patio of Chevelle niteclub, he scooped this smoking hot woman from a bunch of big alpha-looking guys that all circled him like chumps wondering WTF just happened … There’s a lot about Johnny Wolf. He’s not just a MPUA. The biggest thing is this, he’s one of those teachers that make you believe that you can do it. That is Johnny’s gift to all his students. Thank-you.”
Paduan: “Johnny is like a brother I never had. He genuinely wants to help and has the analytical skills and practical skills to point out weaknesses and provide solutions to overcome them. I’ve gotten lots of advice from close friends and family, people I really trust, but Johnny’s advice is more practical, understandable, suited to my ability and mindset, and I am more confident I am able to progress and implement his advise … am a better and more confident person as a result of coming across your website and meeting with Johnny.”
Rumble: “This guy’s ability to improv and convey emotion is sick as hell. Never a dull moment with this guy, and I give him an A+ as a lecturer … His demos were so smooth, yet simple in their execution, it always made me think, “OK, I can do this. Let me try.” The first night out, this guy showed me the beginnings of what is possible, and for that I’ll always be grateful.”
And the rave testimonials from the Toronto Lair, who had a chance to listen to and hang out with him.
romeo911: “He struck me as the humble master … he was very likable and giving person … His talk about the simplification of game and the amazing genius of the ABC’s of Attraction model was again a clear indication that he is the real deal.”
Gillette: “I really liked how he broke down the evolution of the game and his bit on the ABC’s of attraction. I also like the fact that there’s more to Johnny Wolf than just his game and how he didn’t try to be overbearing or cling to a frame of being a teacher. He was just a genuine guy who offered help if he could give it. Dinner afterward was great fun and I generally had a great night hanging out with Johnny.”
Suave: Overall, my bootcamp was a transcending experience that opened my eyes. All the tactics and skills Johnny Wolf instilled in us were subtle but extremely powerful and I’m grateful for what I learned during my boot camp.
Johnny Wolf, thanks a lot for really trying to make sure we absorb everything being taught. The way the boot camp was structured, short lecture and a lot more practice sessions, was the way to go! and I really do respect the skills that you developed that led you to become who you are today and your advice for me. Thanks a bunch again and keep it real.
For those who want to learn from Johnny Wolf and other ABC Coaches and Instructors including Asian Playboy, Sign up for our bootcamps. www.abcsofattraction.com
And available for one-on-one bootcamps anywhere in the world.
"This is the only book I tell all my students that they must read. If you want to become really fucking amazing in bed, and sexually confident, check out the Sex God Method.
Use the buy now button to save 20%
If you're just starting out or want to learn how to pick up women take a bootcamp. Click to see Johnny Wolf's Bootcamp Schedule
- The 4-Hour Girlfriend: Meet and Date the Women of your Dreams on Your Schedule.
- Manipulating Women as a PUA
- Is Johnny Wolf still a PUA?
- How I met Mystery from “The Game” by Neil Strauss
- Johnny Wolf’s Infamous Double Cold Approach Threesome Pull
- Inside peak at the Vegas Bootcamp – In-Field Footage
- Seven Valuable Things I learned from 10 days of Silence
- Entourage Game, Why you should never go clubbing without it.
- The Wolf Trap, and Johnny Wolf’s 15 minute kiss close stack
- The Infamous 45 Second F-Close
- The 4-Hour Girlfriend: Meet and Date the Women of your Dreams on Your Schedule.
- Positive Hobbies to build an Attractive Lifestyle - Plus things you are wasting your time doing.
- Be Genuine, Get girls and Live the good life.
- Turning 31...life lessons learned this year.
- How to get Big - Asian Muscle Secrets.
- Lifestyle Update: Focusing on Goals and Postponing Relationships
- The Problem with Asian Men:
- The Power of Kissing a Stranger
- Photos and Video from the China Bootcamp
- What would Mystery do vs. What I would do.
- Annetta: Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article together. I once again...
- Sam F: I took a bootcamp with Johnny Wolf and he is the man like an older brother that I never had. I email him still after 1 year and he always cares about...
- Johnny Wolf: Always good to hear from you David, thanks for sharing your perspective and list. Art, Music and Drama really isn't my thing personally, but I can se...
- Johnny Wolf: Tom, my CrossFit gym does a strength Workout everyday then a Conditioning workout, and on Saturdays I only do strength. Example: Mondays Deadlift, T...
- Johnny Wolf: The only downsides to Salsa and Swing is that the learning curve is so high that it takes years to get great at. If I were to do it, I would just get...
- Johnny Wolf: For me it was watching my mom and trial an error. Then I took a 1 day cooking class somewhere just for fun and it actually helped a lot. Give that a...
The personal blog of Johnny Wolf, Co-Founder of the PUA Summit, Harvard Guest Lecturer, Senior Bootcamp Instructor for ABC's of Attraction and featured in the Love Systems/Mystery Method Interview Series.
Upcoming Bootcamps taught by Johnny Wolf
Full Moon Party - Thailand 1 on 1
Jan, Feb, or March 2013
Normally $2,500 - now only $1,800 + local flight and expenses.
For more information and a review of the Full Moon Party Bootcamp:
Subscribe via Email
"By the end of the night I was on fire and talked to almost every chick in the club. I’ve isolated and kiss closed for the first time ever in da club." -Derek (Sydney, Australia)
"The ABC’s of attraction model is easy to learn, and effective. Whatever AA I had left was crushed by Johnny, Ozzie, and APB. They push you to the limit. I couldn’t ask for better instructors. This bootcamp is worth every penny." -Marc (San Diego, CA)
"Body Language Positioning - OMG, kick ass shit. I felt like I had an edge over all the guys at the club, simply because I knew this stuff. In summary, this bootcamp was worth every penny. I’ve always had a hard time putting all the material that I learned together and never had a clear direction. With this, I’ve learned so much and I can finally say I’m on the right path." -mustangx218, San Francisco
"Johnny Wolf is like a brother I never had. He genuinely wants to help and has the analytical skills and practical skills to point out weaknesses and provide solutions to overcome them. I’ve gotten lots of advice from close friends and family, people I really trust, but Johnny’s advice is more practical, understandable, suited to my ability and mindset." P., 38, Orange County
"The bootcamp was not easy. It was work, sometimes really tough and emotionally draining work. And was it worth it? Yes. If I could go back and decide to do it all over again, would I? In a heartbeat" -Dougie B., Los Angeles
Thanks for changing my life…!!! i wanna take out time to let you know how i m so full of gratitude for all that you have done for me the last 2 days… i must let you know that you are a great instructor and i couldn't have learnt from anyone better than you!" -Rana, India